T3 GRID TIE TRAINING
This course is a pathway to becoming a licensed solar technician or solar products vendor. The course aims at equipping the participants with comprehensive know-how for photovoltaics, hands-on training with technical components, designing optimized PV systems, operate and maintain grid-tied solar PV system, online monitoring of solar PV systems, design grid -connect solar PV systems and apply for a T3 license from the Energy Regulatory Commission (ERC).
- Diploma in electrical or electronics; and intermediate solar training and Advanced Solar Training; and 4 years of verifiable solar installation experience or:
- Higher national diploma; and 2 years of verifiable solar installation experience
- BSc electrical engineering or relevant degree; and 2 years of verifiable solar installation experience
- T2 certificates from a recognized institution
- Good command of MS word, MS excel and internet browsing.
The course is open but not limited to energy system designers, engineers and installers, project developers, vocational instructors, Vendors, O&M technicians, solar companies.
Five days of full-time lecturer- student contact and 15 days eLearning (eLearning services available after payment for the course).
Fee Kes 50,000/=per participant.